Residential Doors ← Back to Door Styles
We manufacture entrance doors in uPVC, timber and aluminium clad timber. We also supply composite doors.
Our ‘Loch’ range of uPVC doors can be supplied with a wide choice of decorative infill panels which can add individuality. The ‘Loch’ range can be complimented by either French, patio or bi-fold doors.
Our ‘Highlander’ range of timber doors is available in engineered redwood and hardwood. We do not manufacture either patio or bi-fold doors in timber. The natural movement which occurs in timber means such products are prone to leaking in extreme climatic conditions and are, therefore, not fit for purpose.
Our ‘AluClad D5’ door is limited to a few basic styles due to the limited number of aluminium profiles available.
Norscot’s Loch Range of low maintenance uPVC doors are made of strong, durable uPVC, which stands up to years of use and acts as an resilient barrier to all external elements.
- Made-to-measure in a choice of style and to any size* with the option of a complimentary fanlight and / or sidelight(s) – maximising design flexibility.
- Manufactured using fully welded VEKA profiles to ISO 9000 QA standards – ensuring ultimate quality.
- Choice of white and cherrywood or rosewood effect finishes. Also, matching, decorative in-fill panels.
- All profiles reinforced for increased strength.
- Splayed sightlines to maximise visibility.
- Internal sculptured glazing beads to enhance security and appearance.
- EPDM weather seals in frame and sash to give extra cover and improved performance.
- Multi-chambered profiles provide internal drainage which maximises weather tightness and prolongs the life of the double glazing units.
- Factory fitted multi-point locking mechanism with deadlock, for added security and thumb-turn operated, internally, to assist escape in the case of fire.
- Optional letter box, door viewer and restrictor security chain available.
- Factory glazed with Low-E, toughened, double glazing units providing excellent U-value.
*Subject to standard industry design parameters.
Door Panel Options
uPVC Colour Swatches
See what our customers have to say about our products and services
See what Job Opportunities are available with us.
- Our one and only Yearly Sale starts 9am Monday ...
- Norscot are currently recruiting for Window Fit...
- A service to celebrate the life of Ian R Body w...
- …Six-times World Snooker Champion presents awar...
- Colin Torley, Sales and Marketing Director at V...