Norswing Reversible Timber Window
- Made-to-measure in a choice of design and to any size* – maximising design flexibility.
- Manufactured from selected redwood or hardwood to ISO 9000 QA standards – ensuring ultimate quality.
- All timber sourced from properly managed sustainable sources – so as to protect the environment.
- Redwood products are Protim double vacuum preservative treated to prolong service – 30 year guarantee. Hardwood products are naturally more durable.
- Rounded arrises to ensure complete and equal cover of wood stain finish.
- Wood stain or factory coatings available for ultimate choice and improved quality of finish.
- Fully welded Deventer gasket in sash to give extra cover and improved weather sealing.
- Fully reversible Pedder Neilson Uni hinge system with restrictor to assist cleaning / maintenance and improve safety.
- Espagnolette locking system with 12 mm tongues to provide added security.
- Single, lockable, handle making operation of safety restrictor and opening easier, whilst enhancing security.
- Ventilated aluminium bottom bead to provide full drainage facility and improved double glazing unit performance.
- Trickle ventilator with concealed insect barrier providing discreet and controllable ventilation.
- 18 mm Glazing rebate to allow increased gap around double glazing units, improving ventilation and prolonging service of unit.
- Factory glazed with Low-E double glazing units providing excellent U-value.
See what our customers have to say about our products and services
See what Job Opportunities are available with us.
- Our one and only Yearly Sale starts 9am Monday ...
- Norscot are currently recruiting for Window Fit...
- A service to celebrate the life of Ian R Body w...
- …Six-times World Snooker Champion presents awar...
- Colin Torley, Sales and Marketing Director at V...